Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I bow my body, my spirit, my very soul before you O Lord. The reigns of my heart I will make obedient to you, my Lord and my God. For without you, I am only dust and there is no life within me. I can only think of your Holy Spirit, O Lord. Make me obedient to your will, my Lord, no longer living for my self, but for you, my King and my God. Send down your Spirit upon me, Lord, and renew me. Touch and heal my battered soul. For only in You do I put my hope and in no other can I trust to save me. Create in me a pure heart O God, that I may live my life only for you. Forgive me Father for so many times that I have strayed; take from me a heart of stone and remove from me the thorns of iniquity. Place within me your heart, my Lord, and send down upon me the gifts of your Spirit, that I may bear fruit and give witness of your holy Name to all that cross my path. I worship you O Father. through the compassion of your Son, Jesus Christ and the gift of the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.